This particular retreat is guided towards helping college students connect both the mind and body together through the practice of yoga and meditation. This also allows the student to relax in preparation for final exams. Mixed level flow and restorative yoga will be offered, as well as other creative and motivational activities. Any student, of any college, is welcome to attend.
- 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Mixed Level Flow Yoga with Katherine Hassen Restorative Yoga with Nicki Johnston
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Downtime
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Vegetarian lunch and demonstration with chef Jason Coen.
Leanne Ware, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist will be speaking on the importance of self-meditation and how it affects the mind and body.
- 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Mixed Level Flow Yoga with Katherine Hassen Restorative Yoga with Nicki Johnston
- 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. Meditation with Katherine Hassen and Nicki Johnston
Anytime Participants can take advantage of the three nature trails, hot tub and other amenities the ranch has to offer, at any time during the retreat.
- Retreat — 8:45am – 3pm – $50 (lunch included)
- Retreat + Overnight Stay – $100 (meals included)
*Please bring your own yoga mat and tools.
*If financing is a problem, other options are available.
*Massages also available – please book appointments prior to retreat
Limited Space Available – RSVP Today